Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Main Streets U. S. of A." is Catching On

Today I posted the following two great responses to "Main Streets U. S. of A." from Mayor Jonathan Rothschild of Tucson, AZ, and Patrick Tuttle of the Convention and Visitor's Bureau of Joplin, MO.

"Hey fans ! I received a terrific note from Patrick Tuttle of the Joplin, MO Convention and Visitors Bureau, inviting me to attend their dedication of two new Route 66 Murals in downtown Joplin on September 27th. Unfortunately I'm unable to attend, but what a flattering outreach - but I'll be there in spirit, and remembering that day when the Raiders' cover photo for the Revolution album was shot in Joplin.  .   .   Not even and EF - 5 can keep Joplin, MO down. Keep on rockin, Joplin ! "

"Another great response to "Main Streets U. S. of A." from Mayor Jonathan Rothschild of Tucson, AZ who sent me a nice note recalling his days as a Raiders fan, and saying that he's still a great fan of rock and roll. Thank you Mayor Rothschild - coolness prevails in Tucson ! "

Keep spreading the news ! I'm going to try to find something complicated and interesting to say each Saturday...so stay tuned.

Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment