Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'M BACK!

      Well, gang, here we are at the Autumnal Equinox.  The leaves are starting to drop, but I still don't know why they call this the first day of Fall.  humph!                                                                                         I must apologize that I haven't been available lately.  My life in the past year hasn't been much fun.                                      Those of you who have been following my blogs know about the passing of my grand-daughter last Feb.  Along with that, my wife filed for divorce against me.  In part, the divorce decree that followed stipulated that I had to vacate the home we shared for 10 years by May 31. I began looking for a place to live just about everyday starting in March.  I finally found a house in early June which I live in now.
  Enough of chaos!
  I've started back in my music, and have begun work on my next song and release.  Unfortunately, it    has been several months of not doing any recording, and I am having some trouble with the technical aspects of Logic, the software program I use in my recordings. But that's showbiz!  And like it or not, I'M BACK! YEA!  
    
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment