Thursday, October 9, 2014

Revere Memorial

Hi fun seekers.  Though this isn't fun, I needed to tell you about Paul's funeral status. I went to The CATHEDRAL of the ROCKIES where the memorial will take place this coming Monday. Oct. 13, and was told that parking will apparently be a problem.  Boise High school will be in session and it has dedicated parking for a four square block area where the church is located, and they expect upwards of 1500 people to attend. They also said that many of Paul's fans were coming from all over the U.S.! I   think that's very nice.  SO!  The service begins at 1:00 pm. If your'e thinking about going, better get there early because of the parking problem.
  If I find out any more details, I'll be sure to pass them along. Thanks for responding so well to my last message about Paul, he was a dear friend and I thoroughly admired and respected him---ROCK the Angels my friend!
                             Later, Charlie
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment