Monday, November 2, 2015

Wow, it's November.  What's happened to this year!  Anyway, been kind of busy this past week cause my oldest son was over from Portland setting up with a new wine distributor here in Boise.  Because of that he will be able to get over here a little more often--yeh!
  Now that's over,  I wanted to acknowledge my thanks to some guys that helped me with RBR,
 my latest song release.  Had quite a bit of input from my sons, Aaron and Bones and it was Bones that suggested I play some piano chops along with the guitar at the close of the song -- which I did.
Longtime guitar/entertainer legend Mr.T.T. Miller [Terry Miller] also gave me some advice and help towards the final production of the song.  Last, Don Cunningham of Cunningham Audio, who I used in the mastering of my last two releases was of his usual terrific attitude and wonderful expertise.
  I am very grateful and owe my debt of gratitude to my sons and friends.
                                Later, your friend Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment